In conjunction with Builder Finn Projects, the job was a complete designer restuarant build with major demolition and alternations to the site.
The project involved;
- Demolition internally of the existing site including the removal of existing brick walls and the engineering, manufacture and installation of large steel beams to support the restaurant above that continued to operate while this project was under development.
- Construction of a special ramp to gain access to the split level site, ensuring a hand driven forklift could be used to install beams etc.
- Major propping so every wall couldbe removed and replaced with structural beams up to 600mm high to support the above structure. Once completed the actual fitout could begin.
- The fit out showcased all the intricate designs and trimmings expected from the award winning designer and products used were of premium quality including Herringbone strutting, Canadian Rock Maple flooring and a sealed glass cover over a rock wall in the kitchen to meet health regulations.
- The outside front rof was redone with orginial Western Red Cedar Shingles, while the feature columns inside were Seasoned Oregon in 350mm wide boards fitted on site.
Abroadley Builders & Project Management completed the following roles on this site;
- Demolition of the exisitng site
- Installation of structural steel
- Customer design finishes to floors
- Ceilings made t look like the originals over new structural works
- Complete new electrical and plaumbing including Dynalite control lighting systems
- Pump out and grease pits
- New commercial kitchen and rear separate prep kitchen
- New front to the building
- Approved kitchen floor coatings
- Manufacture and installatin of customer joinery and cladding of walls
- Painting and finishes to Designer specs
- Approvals and certifications on completino for opening
Back to project gallery and other examples of quality jobs